Friday, November 07, 2008

Submergence Day

After a long 2 years wait, Gears of War 2 was finally launched today. It is no more emergence day but Submergence day. It's the day where we bring the fight to the locust. To destroy them where they breed. All is at stake and nothing is safe...

This game is the one game that blows me away so much that I've been playing it every week for the past 2 years. It's the sure realism and the numerous 'oh my god' moments that really kept me going. Heck... I even went to WCG with my friends in it although we didn't win.

As I'm holding Gears 2 in my hands now, i wonder if it will be able to live up to my expectation. Fable 2, which launch last week, rather disappointed me with it's short and unexplained storyline. Halo3, to my opinion, didn't really lived up to it's hype. Gears 2, hopefully, would be different.

It's still another 1 1/2 hours till knock off time. I can't remember the last time I was this eager to pop a new game disc into my 360... Today, I am happy. :)

No comments: