Thursday, November 06, 2008

If dogs could blog......

Let's do a what if again. What if my dog Lucas could blog...

19th October 2008
3pm
Today was a special day for me. I was lazily asleep in my pent when a guy and a girl came to look at me... I couldn't understand what they were talking about so excitingly but they kept looking at me. I gave them a wiggle of my tail and they were like jumping all around... Weird... They spoke to this other guy who always fed me and before i know it, the girl was carrying me to this black box that moves on wheels (I heard other puppies calling this thing a car).

5pm
They brought me back to this place with cold stony floor. Somehow they keep petting me and calling me "Good Boy". I wonder what that means... The girl also kept calling me "Oolong Cha". Is that something I can drink? I donnoe but i had a great time bitting fingers of a group of people. There were 2 little people who were playing with me.

9pm
I'm dead tired at the end of the day. I 'ng ng' and 'pee pee' all over and had my dinner. As I was still nursing a cough, it was difficult to breathe. Sigh... why is the weather so hot?

12am
I think my 'cough cough' caused the guy and the girl a lot of excitment. So much that they carried me in that car of theirs and brought me to see this bunch of other people in the middle of the night. I just wanted to sleep but they put me on a icy cold metal table and poked a thing they called themometer up where i 'ng ng'. It didn't feel good.

Then this other guy tried to poke something into my hand. I started screaming for help. The metal thing didn't really go in and they tried to do it on my other hand as well. I was really crying out very loud now. It was very painful. I think they're trying to make me bleed and collect my blood. I think these people are vampires...

1am
They finally let me eat and rest. They fed me this tasty food but had squrted some strange liquid into it. The liquid tasted lousy but it seems to make me cough less and i don't feel so hot now. I heard someone mentioned the word fever... That's new.

The guy and the girl who brought me here finally left and now, the people here left me in a nice little cage with my own blanket, water and a chewy toy. I'm contented and went to sleep.

20th October
The nice girl came back in the morning and brought me back to her place (the one with the rocky floor and lots of things to chew). She fed me and played with me the entire day. At night, the guy came back and played with me again. It was so fun today and i was contented and slept like a drunk puppy. I finally figured out the girl's name is 'Mummy' and the guy's name is 'Daddy'. I'm happy.

No comments: