Thursday, November 06, 2008

If dogs could blog, part 2.

Here we go again...

21th October to 5th November

I've settled into my new home by now. It's an interesting place you know. 1/2 the floor is stony and 1/2 the floor is wooden. I just love peeing on the wooden floor. The place is quite big for a small puppy for me. I can just 'pee pee' and 'ng ng' wherever i like.

Daddy and Mummy finally gave up putting me in the cage after 2 days cos i kept whinning. The cage doesn't feel good. i don't like it. I now have my own matress to sleep on. It a good place to 'pee pee' on sometimes as well. If I feel hot, i'll just sleep on the cool stony floor.

I did so many things these 2 weeks. I visited another guy they call doctor Kenneth. He wasn't so bad like the first bunch. At least he didn't stick anything up my 'ng ng' place or needles into my hands. He did force a tablet down my throat though. He told my daddy and mummy that it would de-worm me. Sounds scary...

I just love playing with daddy and mummy. My favorite game is 'I bite you' but daddy and mummy doesn't seems to like it very much. I tried to play 'U let me bite' but they don't seems to like that as well. Sigh... I don't know what they want. Don't tell me they want me to play 'I let you bite'. I don't think they'll like fur in their mouth.

I met a lot of other people as well. There was this old man who my daddy called 'PaPa'. He's very kind and he let me bite his fingers. He keep saying i look very cute and look like 'Ah boy'. I wonder who is that...

I also met another lady which my mummy called 'mum'. She is very weird. My cute tricks didn't work on her and she always distract me by whistling. Somehow, i'm scared of her.

There's this other girl they asked me to call 'Sharon jie jie'. She always play with me a lot when she comes but when i bite her, she always slap my backside. Why she cannot understand i like to play bite???

Anyway, daddy and mummy brought me a lot of toys. There's this red lobster which i really like to chew. There's also this round donut-like thing which makes funny sounds when i bite on it. They also brought me 2 clothing. I don't like to wear them. I rather chew on them.

Life is good. It's all 'pee pee', 'ng ng', 'mumm mumm' and 'bite bite' everyday. To reward them, i 'ng ng' as much as i can cos they seems to like to take away my 'ng ng' and put it into a plastic bag. :)

The only thing I don't like is when daddy spray water on me once a week. I hate getting wet. It makes me shivers but after that, the towel is so nice to chew on.

5th of November is also a special day. I learned that if they say 'Sit' and i sit down, i'll get a nice 'wang wang' treat which is very tasty. When they say 'shake hand' and i lift my paw, i also get a treat. Now I know how to get food, i hope there's more to come.

It's gonna be 5 more days before 10th of November. Daddy and mummy said they'll celebrate my 3 month birthday with me. I could hardly wait for that. I wonder what new toys I will get. Meanwhile, I think I'll 'pee pee', 'ng ng' and take a nice long nap first.

Oh yah. I also found out my name is Lucas. Somehow, I thought daddy just called me Locust. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there were such deep thoughts from the little fellow! My darlings..... :P