Monday, September 22, 2008

RPGs anyone?

Let me get this straight. RPGs are great games. For as long as i can remember, i've always been an RPG fan. Think back to the days of Ultima (yes. I started from Ultima I until 6??), Knights of Legend, Fallout and etc... It's always a great way of stepping into an alternative world.

Recently, Japanese RPGs on xbox360 are really killing me. It's not so much about grinding through endless hoard of monsters to level up to complete the games but more of getting the 1000 achievement points that the game have to offer for xbox. Being an achievement whore, I can't resist the urge but to try. However, those japanese game makers are really insane... To imagine clocking like 200 hours and playing the game through 5 times just to get those achievements? It's killing me...

I think i need to take a different approach. No more gunning for full achievement points. Just play through and enjoy the story.

Oh yeah... Even Viva Pinata (Trouble in Paradise) is crazy...

No comments: